Sunday, March 4, 2012

Just a Memory

Right now my trip to Italy is just a memory, like a distant dream. I remember I had wanted to try to write down my thoughts about each day but I got so messed up with the time change that I wasn't able to because if we weren't walking around seeing something amazing I was passed out. It kind of saddens me because I missed out on a ton of gorgeous countryside as we were driving from place to place. It probably didn't help that I stayed up most of the night reading. Anyways so I was going through some of my old photos and I found a couple of pictures of me from when I went to Italy. I look like a boy, which sucks, but I wanted to post them up here anyways.

Me on a Gondola

I don't remember what city this was, but it was beautiful

I think this was somewhere in Rome, not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment